Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ghirardelli Chocolate Calgary

Reviews: Drago Imbisseria in Essen

After I now constantly for years walked by the Drago Imbisseria am, it took me last month finally rinsed twice in the locality. In addition to normal meals snack, a special each day with food from around the world is offered. Since I had an appetite for a burger, I opted for the cheeseburger, which was perfect in taste, in size but still in the growth, say, he may still be something bigger. The fries were crispy and delicious.
On my second visit I decided for the steak plate (Gypsy & Pfefferrahmschnitzel) with fries, which was also very tasty. Again, the portion was large enough, but would also still can be a little more.

The waitress was friendly with two visits to the Imbisseria, at our second stop by but not very attentive. The preparation of the food went fast CARRIED, so no long waiting times emerged.
The prices are slightly above the normal food stalls, as the Drago, but the interior pleasantly different from other localities and the quality of food is the true and justified.
(4 / 5)

My contribution to Drago Imbisseria - I'm Brainslugger - on Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment