Friday, February 26, 2010

Interval International Gay F

Sheikh Asterix ...


I think you all know the result of Asterix and Obelix, in which they appear in the Roman office building, the pink Form A38 should get?

If not, then drive to the video store and grab the movie, because then you know exactly what goes on in Abu Dhabi in public office ...

Architecturally beautifully designed, clean, air conditioned and technically up to date - that yes - but well organized? clearly understood? fast? - More ;-) I do not

you tell me, how the so-courses, t if one wants to verify such a contract, it happened in the last 3 days (yes, exactly 3 days is not about 3 hours!)

Also required as ingredients man:

1 pc Treaty 30 pages thick
a European (as me) a
Arabs (as high as possible in order of preference)
a notary public in and Scheichgwandl

vieeeeeeeeel has time and patience

who read my last post, the know already, as the Arabs have such punctuality, so do you off to meet at 10:00 clock in office buildings; naja and what can I say: At 12:00 we were already full.

brought the first white heat behind me, first draw a number next number ... .... 843rd 745th .... White heat Nummero due!

beaten 1.5 hours later, finally, the redemption - my No. is displayed on the screen, now we have permission to go to the next room, tuned we are a long way since the story would be quite bland; -)

In the next room sitting around a million people from every culture you can imagine, there are about 8000 languages spoken by each other, the other a quiet and some loud - really loud!

A bit later a small room where there is a surge of people than if there was nothing there. After done with my short demand PRO (public relations officer) of the paperwork for us, I know then that sits in the small room of the notary. Why

previously draws a number, then if all like cabbage & beets are packed in the room? - If you know it, then let me know, mine has not opened up the site anyway.

Long story short, we are then thrown into the fray and tried to the little old Manschgerl, in his capacity of judicial notary to penetrate.

little as 30 min Dränglerei including battle for places with Indians, Pakistanis, a fat old Englishman, and to some Arabs later we were on target, right on the desk of the notary. The

actually has worked quite nice smile on my face, slow and calm voice and somehow the only one without hassle in the hustle and bustle.

So we put down the contract, a brief guide to what is at issue and the pen for the signature already ready to fight in hand.

I use to sign on to, as one lays next to me just his papers over and begin to declare loudly what he wants, completely unperturbed that we now actually turn .... what would you not, as I had to find.

Everyone in the room's turn ...... same time. Then came

me the Chinese people in mind! I have learned during my travels in China, if anywhere do a lot of people the same and there is no real order, you have his good manners, who taught one of his parents, want even briefly offline, otherwise you wait so long to get used back to shave before you get to something.

So manners taken offline, the wiping of the annoying neighbors and a really nice Gesichtsaudruck not the troublemakers back pressed into his hand. Well look stupid I could tell you how the cow in front of the new Tor ... So I

signature approach 2.0

Chancenlos: The guy over it again and put his stuff Machta schimpfta .... very loud!

I think Arab partners considered briefly, noted that is already sour, but for religious or ethical or whatever reasons for not making effective preparations to prevent ..... White heat number 3!

wars now I'm really too stupid: Pens ready for signature promoted, with a quick motion, the papers of the troublemaker on the floor and signed as the devil. The element of surprise was on us! Before the crowd has collected, what just happened was, even my Arab partners in the series and has put his Hakerl!

did it I thought, strike, victory!

Now, about 15 seconds later, all was clear in the room that the Europeans have they just taken the wind out the sails and now even guess what is going on then gone.

A Schimpf first class concert.
The good thing about language is that they are "foreign" until she meets and then I just started my Arabic skills stand, were the rants to me like the humming of the airplane, annoying but not worry ;-)

Before So fly the machetes, I thought, my time to leave the room, the notary was still friendly, grinning his approval to sign and we watched to gain yards, before the insurgency really started.

I was happy it worked, we have 5 hours needed but it worked .... or so!

For what I did not know that was just the first of 3 parts of the certification path in the UAE and we also had the next 2 days about the same to go through again, sometimes without time to rant, but now it is done. Credentials = "mission accomplished"

The next days will this game will be repeated several more times, because the process of being more official channels, but what can you do - there have to go through and one or the other baffle face, when the Austrians again was unexpected do, t, it is worth to me all the time ...


Lg
Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment