Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where To Find A Boombox Antenna

Welcome to the UAE












Feb 20, 2010 20:15 h. ..

I am really landed in Abu Dhabi after a rather complicated journey. First, a

about 1h delayed departure from Graz to Frankfurt, then by the flight to Abu Dhabi and missed the first time from the airport hotel ... And if one expects that the plane at about 30 degrees outside temperature to leave, you have now can not even thick winter jacket you get when you then in Frankfurt at 0 degrees on the shuttle bus to the hotel waiting ;-)

The next day, but the first pilot taken to the desert and now I'm finally here.

It still lacks the final official documents, so I am first drawn to the hotel until I can sign a lease for an apartment. But is not cooked too bad, no bed-making, and also one anyway, and in general but clear as I can not wait for Nina and for me to find a good home.

I've shot some pictures for you folks back home, so you can get a glimpse of Abu Dhabi. Currently it has

about 29 degrees during the day and 20 at the wonderful evening, but apparently something that should change soon, and fail to stay in the open then rather lower.

`s much else to tell yet, but the events will accumulate in the next few days and then there's of course immediately updates ...

love all greetings from the UAE,
Your Stefan




















0 comments:

Post a Comment