Sunday, March 14, 2010

How To Know If A Scorpio Likes Me

Graz I come ...!

Hello from Abu Dhabi ...

rotary `s on the heaters!

I come home on leave and am on Tuesday morning for a few days in Graz

The cold is probably me an Instant - cold as soon as I miss getting out of the plane, but the anticipation for my wife - makes my family and my friends all the time offset.

Hope I can so many of you as possible to take in the short term.

As a little tip:

On Thursday evening, and all day Saturday, we have large open areas in the center of our furniture at A & L in Eggenberg.

Who wants to come `s calling me briefly, then I sit you on the guest list for Thursday, and Saturday is" open day ".

Bin live at both events and it'd be delighted if you come.

soon in Graz (home) ;-) All the best



your
Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment