Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Colour Is Cm In Early Pregnancy

of Touri for foreigners ....

Hi ...

I know, I know, I was careless and took a few days nothing posted.
But to all who think I'm just badi badi and lie in the sun, which is said nö unfortunately

;-) Seriously, of course, this country has to have beautiful things, if only the sea and the current weather are just fantastic. Much time to enjoy these things stayed with me but since I still am not. Apart from the evenings of course, here are more interesting anyway as the sun hours of the day, as here, is so worked at home on the day ... more or less ... so I work my .... I and the other Europeans and the Indians and the ........ Arabs * gg *

start slowly but surely I am settle here; now have a few days ago a car because I can buy only a car as soon as my visa is ready, what is so only if we all licenses have .... You know eh, that takes time.

But it's great to be self-mobile! Suddenly changes the setting you have, you begin to get a real focus will remember street names, some even shortcuts to escape the incredible heavy traffic during the day.

evening I often go back in the supermarket, get me something to eat, not to eat constantly have to go regularly in the Hotel to the gym to the carbohydrate bombs (meal called here) back in balance to some extent ...

of everyday life can not talk here, still live in the hotel, still much'm on the move offices and get to know new places every single day this city ..... BUT

As a tourist, I'd already called me not now, it's just the feeling that will change quick example ...

before yesterday evening I was parked on the road to Marina Mall (a huge shopping mall in Abu Dhabi), got my car and am happily walking towards the entrance to get to me Said Mampfi Mampfi. Than 10 m away from the car ...." excuse me sir ?"... So I turned around startled - I'm parked wrong to overlook something? what's up ?...( I've just thought of course not pronounced). Since there are 2 red cancer, in shorts and Ruderleiberl dressed, shod with sandals rucksackbehängte people before me, seemingly disoriented, lost in the parking lot. If they had not stood there somehow pathetic, the sight would have been really laugh.

This has then played like this:

Me: How may I help you?
crabs: Um how ahr sörtsching before se main road plies ...
Me: What? Sorry I did not get it?
crabs: Um ..... uh .... how ar sörtsching go as Peter called for that now?
Me: Ah, you speak German? Me too, what `s that?
crabs: Wow eh, so lucky, we know nothing more from where the road bidde issn present here in the city core?

I tell you, that was a really funny feeling, because I could answer the question without hesitation, they still have a few clues called me and was really safe to have it explained to them properly. Thankfully, the crabs are then removed, but actually I was grateful, because now I have noticed for the first time that I start to feel really comfortable (not quite but more on that later) and begin to build a second home.

It slowly form closer friendships with employees our partner company. I often go to lunch with some to eat, we laugh a lot in the office and I realize that I will slowly gaaaaaaaanz treated not only as the "New" from Austria. We are talking about normal Alttagsgeschichten, I try to find out where to get what is best, where good restaurants and places, and so on and immediately.

What is in the same breath, but also have to say, "Here I am the foreigner and you realize how it feels when one is as Europeans or reduced as Austria in the first moment to the general stereotypes. Not that anyone would be rude or I had a bad feeling, but if you say you are from Austria, get the following answers:

Ah Vienna, so we know from television, as much ballet is danced, right?
And mountains have your `s too many, and the Mozart we know them.

Is it true that the Austrians all run around in leather pants? and have your `s and cows in the cities?

No joke, just get those questions and statements, and you spend most of a half hour trying to answer these things and to get some "prejudice" from the heads, only mostly, also has time to pass to that one lead to real conversation .... and you hope to see this person again soon, to sometimes talk about what else can.

Many associate Austria with Hitler to ask whether the Austrians are proud of it and many such things ... there is one `s then ever uneasy, because in such a mess and in such a black spot in history probably none of us wants to reduce ...

But all in all, everything is really fine, go ahead and run the business I am well here in the UAE, except for one important thing ....

My wife is not here yet, and I can's wait to see them again! But that will change soon, because on Friday she is my first visit here and I'm looking forward to as a leather pants-supporting ballet dancing cow milked Ösi in the desert ....

is tomorrow `s back updates, because tonight I'm going with a friend on a junkyard outside of Abu Dhabi, as it was needed for his car, and, as I here assess the situation, is` s talk about after much ;-)

give up tomorrow I send you many greetings

Your Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment