Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sharing Room With Effeminate Gay In Toronto

47 degrees ..... everywhere ..... dam loud people in white robes? I think I'm back!

Hi,



two opening ceremonies in Graz and some nice days with my wife, family and friends later I'm back back in the heat of Abu Dhabi.



It is indeed supposed to be spring right? Did this today but something perceived differently, because when I got up this morning it was 30 degrees already - Well, that was already so when I took off, days before about 10th

the afternoon I was traveling and I found it hard to believe, but the thermometer climbed to 47 degrees on hot beat! As I said before spring ...



yet there's not much new, and the openings were very successful and we were confirmed in our products from customers in Austria, which also strengthens the back for the desert section.



This afternoon, however, there was a real highlight here in Abu Dhabi.



Red Bull Air Race 2010 was station here and the race was freely accessible to all enthusiasts.



Did I have long desired to see the play live, but so far it was just financially impossible to fly for times just as a stupid race in America, Brazil, Portugal, etc. to watch the daredevils to.



But if I ever live here .... I can even run fast times go to the beach and give me the insane live ;-)



who cares if it: here is the link times fast

http://www.redbullairrace.com/

Otherwise `s was also the stage where for now, tomorrow's going again to the office and I dare bet I almost funny stories that again give is that we say ..... 5 min in the office! ;-)



Oh yes, if anyone doubts what is hot in here ... have a look at the speedometer photo and pays attention to the time of day the bottom left! (Who `s can not recognize in the poor quality clock 18:59 -. 38.5 degrees)



Much love to all at home



Your Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment