Monday, April 19, 2010

Gaymovie Für I Phone

it can 'all be so simple ... isses but not!

Hi all together ...

Today I test times the therapeutic capabilities of my blogs.

I am now just before the beginning of the third month in the Emirates, if you add up my stays, and I think it is with the Fantastic 4:

It can all be so simple ... isses AAAAB not!

Apart from the small pleasures left to me right now, for example. to Skype with the Nina or my family and my friends, in between times to see something crazy on the street and of course - not least - the Indian head shake, my days consist mainly of war of nerves and waiting.

I am currently on any distraction, especially if it is work that comes by mail from the head - because then I can turn off times for the duration of the task and forget the Arabs.

Although it is now apparent that the documents should be ready soon - after all, it's all even at the government for approval, I realize that the days are exhausting.

to yourself, every day you have only one goal - the company's license - and you can absolutely do anything to speed things up.

Each day begins with the same question on my part - license done? any news?

course I ask the questions is not always the same - sometimes friendly - sometimes impatiently - sometimes challenging and sometimes - though rarely - really angry.
Unfortunately, it is like in the movie "Groundhog Day, and" because the answer is almost always the same ... "Unfortunately not."

If one seems as if one is to burst 400derste Brieflos thick and slow the fax has to dust off a profit.

And now you will additionally before the whole thing takes place either from an office, sitting in the other 3 others, but there is only a desk (the new, large office in which I then have my own kingdom is only done) or in a 15 m² hotel rooms without food, except a mini-fridge and 3 usable television in English, the rest is Arab and not even worth to look without sound.

make ultimatum? clearly a good idea - but problem: you need that partner to make business here - and we have the hierarchy of the Sheik Bubis scored a real hit - that the scare is not a super duper idea ...

And what of the end of an ultimatum? There is a saying in America - you have burnt your ship - which means: there is no turning back from this point is already reached.

At night out will now say some of you ... clearly the go ...

But

of my colleagues in the office goes from no, the "lower" (hard to explain otherwise - for here is a kind of hierarchy) employees have no money to squander it in a pub, or their families at home, and actual partners have some fear for their oh-so-great image if they are seen in any bar, the others are simply too religious, in order to reach even in the evening near a location.

The attempt alone something company has the following disadvantages: 90% of all guests who stay at night in a hotel bar are there for one reason - the men, because they are alone here and looking for fun - and the women because they make money with this weakness can. You know what I mean. swarming in a Muslim country it is the only way of light ladies - and - no thanks - that can keep me stolen. The sight alone is already enough for me to move again to reverse.

Then there is a water pipe - bars where you can sit outside in the evening quite fine, as long as the weather permits yet, order a tea or coffee and to smoke an Arab water pipe. Well this is in between very nice, but only in Society really funny. Since the Arabs very gracious, yet strangers are very closed, with no one comes here to talk, even if you try hard and aggressively.

And as a third POSSIBILITY that I've found so far, there are the so-called expat bars.
This is where the foreigners - mostly British - drink - in the evening with a goal.

something I've never seen, was now in such venues and have only three drunken 30 - 40 years found that pure pull a beer after another and look to football on a big screen. The only difference between the bars is the volume of the background music and anyone who knows me knows - I am a drunkard from men and football is my greatest passion ;-)

I mean, there are many many great things here that you can do in the evenings, but they are only funny if you at least Couple - or did you feel like you put up in a romantic seaside restaurant and then to get the latest news with your Iphone?

For singles sounds all great in class - but I am not very happy about it because the thought of my wife help me in between on these hurdles.

currently can not sleep I, now the umpteenth night in which I have behind me wegnicke only minute by minute and then again to wake up - in between goes `s even a few hours without interruption, the worst only to the moments, set yesterday I am at 6 after work with the computer to bed (tre Zack immediately nodded off) and then at midnight to wake up the rest spend the night with a more or less mad look awake ;-)

Have me now loaded onto special Einschlafprogramme Iphone - let's see if it works - come to me like a guinea pig * lool *

Do me a favor everyone, has in a day sometimes just me and the license, perhaps combined forces to help the Weißgwandler ;-)

Apparently the blog writing actually helps - I feel somewhat better now.

Thank you that you have heard this time - even if it was `s not a funny story.

And you can see from the video - which runs up and down right now with me in the car!

love all greetings home

Your Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment