Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prolapse Uterus In Dogs

sit á la Stefan ....

Hello and welcome to another almost "live report" from Abu Dhabi.

Who wonders at the title, what does that mean that it can also be taken literally, as I have written `s ;-)

The sit-in:

Well, everyone knows already how slowly the Arabs in the Great whole work and how long will it take until the hoped this in hand holds, I really thought that I had got used to it and tell me that nothing can upset ...

Think again ...

There, where one would expect, least of all, where one customer is really where everything should proceed in accordance with international standards, I now have my final version soooo long maintained

lost in the BANK!

ADCB - which stands for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. It is one of the most respected banks in the country and has the best relations with our banks in Austria. The ADCB is one of the biggest with the most branches and so on and so forth.

since yesterday but it is probably the only one in the Arab Emirates, which put down an Austrian, a sit-in or set has

;-) I've said a few weeks ago at a corporate bank account opens up and after much back and forth and Ratz Fatz (3 days later!) get the account number. Well - that's still - have lived through worse.

Now we have this account obviously paid something and they need more licenses, etc. for a confirmation from the bank called "Bank Guarantee" that we as a company actually have money lying there and not just an account number.

So now thinks the average central Europe: an account with money - query on the PC - you know - aha money on it - good - form nimmta - Machta ok - = Bank Guarantee

nöööööööö nothing there! First of all

documents I to 'm worried now submit! Then tell all! Then get answer - ok - Bukra (tomorrow)

Bukra went there again - response document is missing - which one?

do not know?

Stefan: just before Auszucken

ah missing the document - not true - yes it is - ah yes, ok-Bukra

Thus, to save time (I thought) I'll call Bukra (tomorrow) is simply there on before I go - that was nothing - it just lifts off nobody! In an international bank ladies and gentlemen! So back went there again with a lift, which is as big as a toilet, with 5 other Party to lift the 5th floor. Lift Party because one about 10 min to the desired Stock needs and because

first the lift the doors so fast and makes that one can loose in between a smoking

second through the crowd in the elevator constantly anyone (including myself) and then arrives at the Notbimmel party music in the lift there ;-)

So finally reached the top, one is from the Indian Security (which is about as fearsome as a daisy) into a meeting room .

There I waited, as usual, about 10 minutes on the thick old account manager who has a facial expression as after the 12th-lift (petrified).

So I politely asked if I finally can have the bank guarantee and we are the subject of so can finish.

answer: who knows?

bukra!

So now was the end. I have the gentlemen first time explained politely that it has ausgebukrat for me and he can now be bukra else slide while, because I'm here client and I are no longer interested even longer than 1 week to wait for a mop, to which says that I have money in the account.

Oh lala, what going on for now, a customer makes a stink? Something like this has apparently not seen any .. The facial expressions of course unchanged, he then has the following answer to my few words.

bukra!

I really thought, so now I think `s finally somebody kidding me with the whole project and that is something like a 3-month Big Brother and I am the main character and all in Austria look to night after night on my show .... after a brief panoramic view but I could not see any cameras and it was clear - says the guy's serious.

good - but I also prefer my Scholli!

So I've done something that has probably made absolutely no one. I'm in the middle of the meeting room with my suit, tie, etc. placed on the ground - directly in front of the guy!

Na boom, the face can look so different ... but about the Tom and Jerry when one frightened.

He was stunned - honestly - I thought he immediately gets a stroke.

Then I told him again politely, that I now sit here as long as stay, until I either drop dead, or he gives me the bank guarantee - point - the end - the area!

has first tried it, persuade me well and to move to get up, but that I had only one answer:

bukra! you have Heini

Bukra he understood at Heini I'm not sure ...

you know me usually, I am really correct and I can hardly make out what the Professional version, but I was so angry as never before. When he has

noticed then that is nothing with the lunatics on the ground, he then has meant - "Ok I will check and left the room.

I then got put back on a chair, because there alone on the floor myself I happened Deppat and important was so, that I remain seated and not out - though the surprise was perfect.

I then 30 minutes no longer get to see and I thought - nice cheese, if not now actually is, then sit I have to stay - come what may, or I take this no more seriously and I started on my super idea doubt, because slowly I got thirsty and I knew that I could tolerate much longer than a few hours before I would come over any need.

Luckily But he came back with a train, and after a few sentences that they are sorry and apologize for the delay all they gave me actually, to my great surprise given the guarantee, signed, stamped and right!

Unbelievable I thought that Gandhi was a clever man, still works ;-)

A Lift party later I was downstairs, did leave the bank and at the very moment of the muezzin began the call to prayer - that was For me as a sign, I looked to the sky and sent up a silent thank you, because now I could drink and did not need a catheter ....

Soon `s going on with stories, Janice comes to visit tomorrow and then meld myself again!

until then, all the love from the desert

Your Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment